6/3/15

Style and the City




Hi everyone! Form me, today's post is the epitomy of modern street style. Red, black and white, all together, in different shapes, textures and motives. More specifically, I paired a crop with a checked skirt, gladiators and a clutch bag. I added an arm cuff and my sunnies and I enjoyed a day in the city. Looks like this, with few adjustments, can be wore from day to night, for the office, shopping, errands, meetings with friends or even a date. Hope you like it!


                                                                                        Love, Eva










 top: Nelly / skirt: Missguided / bag: Zara (similar) / sunnies: Asos / arm cuff: Handmade from a local store / heels: Choies

16 comments:

  1. Πολύ ομορφος συνδυασμος χρωματων και όχι μόνο!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! Kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello darling! Love your look! :) The crop and the skirt are so chic and elegant! would you like to follow each other on GFC? If you follow me I will follow right back! ;)

    xx
    Pretty Little Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, I like your skirt! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Love the whole look. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that bracelet it's so pretty! And love the whole out fit too! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much the skirt and the bag;)xoxo

    MY GLAM POND

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this outfit
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this look, you look stunning!

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable look! Very modern :)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look for perfect girls!Shoes are so pretty:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, incredible! Love your bag

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love with you outfit!!!
    love it!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2015/06/almost-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great set of sunny pictures! Love the skirt! :)

    And those strappy heels! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW this outfit looks amazing !!!

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete